Your commute time could be less than a minute.
Working from Home is a convenient solution that enables employees to work from home or a remote location one or more days per week. It’s a win-win for employers and employees, reducing commute costs, lowering parking demand, and helping the environment. Working from Home has proven benefits to employees and employers.
Conduct conference calls in your sweats and avoid the hassles of commuting! By Working from Home, everyone wins.
- Expands labor market
- Provides competitive edge in recruiting employees
- Reduces office and parking space requirements
- Reduces absenteeism
- Increases productivity
- Minimizes commute time, costs and frustration
- Provides opportunity to better balance home and work life
- Improves job satisfaction
- Reduces stress
- Cuts clothing and lunch expenses
- Increases home security
- Reduces rush hour traffic
- Conserves vehicle fuel consumption
- Enhances job opportunities for the homebound
- Decreases air pollution
Working from Home Resources
Learn how to build and expand your telework program by viewing the free webcast “Turn the Key on Telework: Telework Pilot to Enterprise-Wide Program,” brought to you by the Telework Exchange.
For Work from Home information, call 831-637-POOL (7665) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.